Sunday, November 9, 2008

I've been busy today, trying to figure out ways to optimize my workspace. It seems when I try to sit down with my school books that I don't have the room I need. Well, It didn't work anyhow. I couldn't focus. At the end of the day I realized I need a break. I forget to schedule myself a little time for me. I hardly even read anymore other than my school work and the Pokey Little Puppy. I miss a good murder mystery book. Oh, and is CSI still on? I wouldn't know. I've seen some reruns while sitting up at the wee hours of the morning, but that's about it.

I think starting tomorrow, I'm going to take thirty minutes of daylight time to devote to me. I'm not sure my children or my husband will understand this. I'll let you know how it works out.


I've found a wonderful new site that I just adore.

Get Organized Now!™http://www.getorganizednow.comFREE Get Organized Now!™ Idea-Pak, E-zine, Articles, SlideShows, Checklists, Tips, Ideas, Discussion Forum and Inspiration to help you organize your home, your office and your life!

It's tips on organization. There's lots of good information here, including how to get out of the house on time. Who couldn't use this, when you have kids. My morning routine normally has an OH MY GOD what is that somewhere in it? So, using some of these tips may help me avoid this statement at some point.

No comments: